Kriti Industries and ESG
‘DO RIGHT’ REPRESENTS THE DNA OF WHO WE ARE…
At Kriti Industries, we believe that environment-social-governance (ESG) represents the heart of our business.
Our environment component
addresses the world’s priority that a business consumes environmentally responsible resources, consumes an optimal
quantum, recycles waste, consumes a modest quantum of finite fossil fuels and builds resistance to climate change,
leading to a declining carbon footprint.
Our social component
addresses the need to invest in people, culture, strong customer relationships and social responsibility.
Our governance component
enunciates strategic clarity, prioritises the values with which the business is conducted, highlights codes of conduct,
explains Board composition and indicates alignment with UNGC principles, evoking a responsible expectation across
The combination – environment, social and governance – provides a platform for doing the right things the right way
leading to secure, scalable and sustainable long-term growth.
Our environment approach has been woven around the elements of Plan-Mitigate-Adapt-Resilience.
Strengthen internal controls: There is a growing commitment to environment management systems, environmental due
diligence and build disaster planning and response systems across our manufacturing facility. The company deepened its
investment in processes and systems, especially information technology.
Building resilience towards climate change: There is a commitment to reduce energy intensity, reduce greenhouse gas
emission intensity and graduate to cleaner processes and fuels.
Reduce our impact on environment and nature: The Company intends to achieve zero waste to landfill and zero effluent
discharge targets, while moderating water consumption intensity.
Sustainability towards environment:
Solar Power through Open Access
- Annually Electricity approx. 295 lacs Units consumed & of which 27% Units of Solar Power through Open Access.
- Factory had 2.1 MW Open Access & planned to extend to 4.5 MW in the current Financial Year.
- Installation of 2.43 MW of Rooftop in our factory is done.
Water Harvesting & treatment
- Waste water recycled through STP.
- Treated water utilized in Horticulture, Toilets & Washing.
- 25% Reduction in Water Consumption through Infra Structural / Technology Improvements.
- Average Process water (120 KL Approx.) is procured & recycled. Sewage water (2%) being treated through STP.