SPRINKLER IRRIGATION SYSTEM
HDPE sprinkler pipes and fittings
- Reference standard: IS-14151 (Part I and II)
- Product range: 40mm, 63mm, 75mm, 90mm, 110mm and 140 mm
- Pressure rating: 2.5, 3.2, 4 and 6kg/cm2
- Couple Bend
- End Caps
- Couple Tee
- Riser Pipe
- Pump Connection Nipple
- Sprinkler Nozzle
- Foot Button
- Effective use of water and electricity
- Minimizes work
- No soil erosion
- Increases yield
- Used in the irrigation of undulating land
- Quick coupling system – easy jointing and
- UV and chemical resistant
- Strong and flexible
- Light weight – Easy to install
- Low frictional loss
- Quick connect pipes with easy jointing
- Prevent soil erosion
- Smooth internal surface hence low friction loss
- Used in the irrigation of a variety of crops like cotton, soya bean, wheat, gram, groundnut and pulses etc.
- Enhanced safety of crops and reduction in soil erosion.
- Dust suppression in cement manufacture and mining pits.
- Playground and golf course – land decor, beautification and fish rearing.
- Latch Lock
- Twist Lock
- C-Clamp (Regular)
- C-Clamp (GI Coated)