Drip irrigation is an excellent micro-irrigation technique of dispensing water directly into the root system of the plants and crops. This process saves a considerable amount of water by minimizing the evaporation as compared to conventional irrigation methods. There are two types of drip irrigation systems that are primarily used to irrigate the intended areas. First type of drips is mounted above the surface of the soil and the second type of drips is buried underground. In both the cases, fields get watered thoroughly using minimal resources. Let’s learn about the benefits of drip irrigation system.
1. Uniformed Distribution of Fluids – Drip irrigation system is an efficient and uniform method of delivering water, fertilizers, and nutrients directly to the roots of the plants through a network of pumps, valves, tubes, pipes, and emitters. Unlike conventional irrigation, drip irrigation makes it possible to make a scheduled delivery of water and nutrients straight to the plant’s roots while regulating the amount of resources. It can be installed to any size of field, ranging from domestic lawns to large agricultural farms.
2. Usage Of Fewer Resources – Drip irrigation saves water and nutrients by allowing regular moisturization of the plant roots. Fertilizers and nutrients can also be dispersed through these drips. The drips insert water and nutrients directly into the root zone of the crop and minimize the evaporation. Drip irrigation system uses a modest quantity of resources to produce good quality of crop as compared to the conventional irrigation while preventing loss of supplements.
3. Excellent for Uneven Ground – One of the essential characteristics of drip irrigation system is that it can be successfully employed to uneven fields. Usually, it is difficult to irrigate such grounds because water tends to roll down towards the lower levels, leaving the higher grounds parched. Drip irrigation allows a highly uniform water distribution. Similarly, it can efficiently irrigate the fields with irregular shapes. The drip systems also prevent soil erosion.
4. Automated Dispersal – A well-designed drip irrigation system supplies a controlled amount of nutrition to the plants, preventing the roots from drying out, furthermore promoting the growth. The most desirable feature of drip irrigation system is that it can be automated. Incorporating a timer and water meter to the drip irrigation mechanism allows the system to automatically irrigate the fields, facilitating the precise order of frequency, timing and amount of fluid dispersal.
5. Cost-Effective, Versatile Applications – Drip irrigation systems can be installed in the gardens, lawns, farms and agricultural fields. They can operate at lower pressures and significantly reduce the energy consumption as compared to the conventional pressurized watering methods. The automated drip systems require very little manual labor which also keeps the operational costs low. When selecting a drip irrigation system, always make sure to acquire high-quality, durable and well-designed devices like Kasta Inline and Online Drip Irrigation Systems. Kasta is unquestionably the best drip irrigation system manufacturer in India which is trusted by experts. Kasta drip irrigation components are designed to seamlessly fit in the most basic as well as highly advanced drip irrigation systems. Now you can obtain premium quality yield while conserving the water, fertilizers and nutrients, at a pocket-friendly price.