Column pipes are the hollow tubes that convey the underground stream water through submersible pumps to the surface. These pipes are applied in submersible pumps and jet pumping systems for domestic and commercial operations.
Column pipes have a compact and sturdy design to endure a significant amount of shock, jerk-load, and thermal variation. They are made with notably durable material that does not rot, react, or wear and tear and stays intact for years. It withstands extreme pressure and force even at fluctuating as well as consistent high-load conditions. When the pumping system is operational, their conventional threading mechanism ensures that the joints stay secured and leak-proof event at the full capacity.
5 Quick Facts about the usage of column Pipes in various industries
- Column pipes are used with the submersible pumping systems. At construction sites and building structures, these pipes are utilized to pump the excess water from the underground spaces and flooded foundations at construction sites.
- Column pipes are applied in the agriculture industries to draw groundwater in order to irrigate the farming lands. The pipes are also used to convey potable water for domestic use.
- Column pipes are suitable for conveying abrasive fluids. These pipes are composed of material that can endure acidic as well as alkaline fluids. Column pipes can also withstand the friction caused by the water with sand grains and similar suspended particles.
- Column pipes are used in borewell and submersible pumps as well as utilized for industrial applications. These pipes possess a long service life and perform extremely well under stressful working conditions.
- Column pipes are easy to transport as compared to their counterparts. They are light in weight and it takes significantly less amount of manual labour to lift and carry them. It is straightforward to ship column pipes even to the locations that are difficult to reach by a typical mode of transportation. And since the pipes are lightweight, a carrier can take a greater number of pipes in one go, as compared to old conventional pipes. It makes the freightage very cost-effective.
Kasta column pipes are precisely designed to be sturdy and durable. These pipes fit comfortably in all pumping systems which eases the process of installation. Kasta column pipes are non-reactive to the chemicals like acids, alkaline water. They do not corrode even when they are exposed to the chemical components for a very long time. The inner walls of these pipes are enhanced to keep them free from any residue accumulation. These walls are also smoothened to boost the flow of liquid without creating any friction. Less friction means the pumping system needs to exert less force to draw fluids, which saves energy and eventually makes the whole system more cost-effective. Kasta is a leading column pipe manufacturer in India. Sustaining a preeminent national label comes with a set of significant responsibilities; therefore, Kasta products are made of standardized, high-quality material. These pipes and fittings are very durable and offer an affordable option for both domestic and commercial purposes.