Suction is a process of creating a partial vacuum to draw fluid into a vacant space and transmitting it through a tube called suction pipe. Suction pipes are primarily made of PVC, a durable, rust-free, long-lasting material. A spiral wire is embedded into these pipes to make them flexible yet durable. Ideally, suction pipes are flexible enough to move, adapt and fit the apparatus.
What are suction pipes used for?
Suction pipes are used in tractors, tankers, and similar agricultural machinery to extract and dispense water. They are used for transferring water from wells, dams, tanks to fields.
Best suction pipes manufacturer in India
Kasta is a leading suction pipes manufacturer in India and offers a budget-friendly option by providing durable, state of the art products in standard as well as a premium range. These pipes are produced with high-grade base materials following the lS standards and norms. Kasta provides a wide range of suction pipes suitable for domestic, commercial, agricultural, and industrial use. These pipes can be used for suction and delivery of freshwater, seawater, sewage.
Special features of Kasta suction pipes
- Suction pipes are available in a wide range of sizes from ¾” to 6”
- They are resistant to pressure and external impacts.
- They are noncorrosive, rot free.
- They are produced by using modern coiling techniques for added durability.
- Inside walls of these suction pipes are deliberately smoothened to minimize the friction of fluid against the inside walls. Since the flow is unrestricted, the residue does not accumulate and pipes work efficiently for long years.
- Machines pull less electrical charge to draw and dispense the fluids when there is less friction.
- They are translucent and bright colored to make them stand out in their surroundings.
Residential or commercial, no matter what your purpose is, Kasta has high-end pocket-friendly options for all your suction pipe needs. Do not compromise with quality because it pays you back in the long run. Buy high-grade suction pipes and get the peace of mind free, on the house.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
It’s a no brainer that column pipe is a crucial component to any borewell framework. Depending upon the choice of the pipe, your borewell project will either succeed or fall apart. So, before you put in the tubes, let’s dig deep into the world of column pipes and learn how it works.
What are column pipes?
Column pipes are long tubes of different diameters that are used to extract and transport fluids. They are usually made from a combination of plastic and vinyl, called uPVC. It is non-corrosive, highly durable and possesses exceptional tensile strength to withstand tremendous hydrostatic pressure.
What are column pipes used for?
Column pipes are largely used within the borewell and tubewell structures to draw water from underground aquifer. They are also used with submersible and jet pumps for agricultural irrigation as well as for industrial mining and distribution of chemicals.
Kasta is a leading column pipes manufacturer in India and goes one step further than industry standards to produce high-end rustproof pipes for better performance and safety. We makes durable, lightweight and easy to fit products. These pipes are ergonomically designed to let the water pass through them effortlessly. The inside walls of these pipes are deliberately kept smooth, so they do not accumulate residue and water flow is unrestricted. The durable, rust and rot free material used in the pipes make them suitable to extract soft and hard water and a good fit for the transportation of fluids mixed with abrasive chemicals.
Depending on the purpose of the bore and its depth, the specifications of column pipes change. It is vital to choose the right diameter of the column pipe to suit the depth of the bore so it will endure the hydrostatic pressure of water current. A standard bore up to 80 meters of depth needs a column pipe of 1” to 2”, whereas a medium bore of 80 to 250 meters range requires a pipe of 1” to 4” diameter. A heavy bore above 250 meters to 450 meters of depth needs a 1.25” to 4” diameter pipe.
Specialty of Kasta column pipes
- Kasta column pipes have a specific locking mechanism called “O ring locking system” that locks the pipe and coupler together. This reduces the loosening of joints which is caused by repeated turning on and off operation of the pump.
- They have leak-proof joints to reduce water seepage and can retain a high flow of water because the inner walls are smooth and do not interrupt the water current.
- Column pipes can absorb the vibrations caused by hydrostatic force, hence making it resistant to structural failure.
- They are highly noncorrosive and do not rot.
- These pipes do not bend, break or leak and last longer than the regular pipes.
Kasta is a high performing column pipes manufacturer in India and is the number one choice of industrial experts for borewell, agricultural irrigation, industrial mining, and chemical distribution. We present a long-lasting, low maintenance and cost-effective option for domestic and industrial needs. So if you are going to dig up a hole, you might as well go with Kasta, for a sure shot at success.